Google has released a Responsive Search Ads guide to help marketers improve their campaign performance.
The new RSA guide includes Google’s advice and information on how:
- To write ads for maximum conversions.
- RSAs use Google AI to generate ad copy.
- To evaluate a campaign’s effectiveness.
Why we care. You may find this guide to be a helpful resource, especially if you’re newer to working with RSAs. It may give you a better understanding of how RSAs work and how to optimize for maximum performance and potentially increase conversions and ROI.
A comprehensive guide. Google’s new document contains seven sections:
- The challenge with delivering the right ads.
- Why responsive search ads
- How responsive search ads select combinations to generate Search ads
- Ad Strength: a feedback mechanism for creative content
- Tools to help create high quality assets
- Evaluate the effectiveness of responsive search ads
- AI-ready account structure: Smart Bidding, broad match, & responsive search ads
Get the daily newsletter search marketers rely on.
Google also provided five key takeaways to get the most out of RSAs:
What has Google said? A Google spokesperson said:
- “Our goal is to simplify the work it takes to create high-quality ads that achieve your business objectives at scale.”
- “To do this, we’re hard at work applying the newest AI-powered innovations across asset generation, customizing assets for relevance, and both simplifying and improving tools for managing ads.”
Deep dive. Read Google’s Responsive Search Ads guide (PDF) for more information.
New on Search Engine Land