Did you know that YouTube is the world’s second most visited website?
In fact, people watch over a billion hours of video on YouTube every day.
But as with any popular digital platform, YouTube is crowded.
Thousands and thousands of creators are trying to make a splash on the platform and get their content found. Brands, wannabe influencers, and mommy bloggers are all riding the wave of video obsession that has infected society.
So how do you stand out? Should you buy YouTube views or likes to “jump the queue” and get noticed?
It’s a conundrum that many people have, so I thought I’d address the most pressing questions related to buying YouTube views. Plus, if you keep reading, you’ll find 10 of the best sites for buying real YouTube views safely and securely.
Let’s get started.
BONUS: Want to make money on YouTube? Join the Side Hustle Strategies Membership Community to get the inspiration, resources, and community to start and grow your side hustle.
Why do views matter on YouTube?
Views are a key component to growing a brand and reputation on YouTube. The more views you have on a video, the more likely people will choose to watch it when it pops up in their feed.
Views act as social proof to persuade users to take a moment and check out your content. They’re a credibility booster. They result in likes, subscribers, better search performance, and organic traffic to your channel. It’s a compounding effect that builds momentum and helps you grow your YouTube channel.
Is it illegal to buy YouTube views?
Put simply, no it’s not illegal to buy YouTube views.
But there’s a caveat…
It’s against YouTube’s Terms of Service to buy bot views or to trick people into watching a video.
However, if you choose the right service for buying views you shouldn’t have an issue. The best YouTube promotion services work with a network of REAL users who view and interact with videos. How could it possibly be illegal for someone to watch a video? It’s not.
There are also rumours that you could get your account banned, a video deleted, or lose your view count if you buy YouTube views. While this isn’t impossible, it’s very very rare. If you work with reputable providers, ten of which I’m about to mention in this article, and follow best practices for drip-feeding views over a reasonable amount of time, your account and videos will all be safe.
Where can I buy real YouTube views?
If it’s so important to buy real YouTube views and avoid bots, where can you find them?
There are thousands of services that sell YouTube views. Many of which are 100% safe to use and some that are dodgy bot farms.
To find the right service provider, look out for these signs of credibility:
- Secure website. Make sure the site you’re buying views from has an SSL certificate installed, signalled by the “lock” sign in the browser bar.
- Reputable payment gateway. Be confident when buying YouTube views by ensuring they use reputable payment providers, such as Apple Pay, and accept the major credit cards.
- Real testimonials. Read through their customer testimonials, if they have any, to ensure they look real and genuine.
- Customer service. Ideally the service you choose will have responsive support available 24/7 so you can get the help you need if anything goes awry.
- Genuine users. Make sure you are buying views from real YouTube users, not bots. The best services will clearly state this on their website.
- Anonymity. To keep your YouTube account safe, the best services keep it anonymous when growing your video engagement.
For any of the sites I’m about to suggest, or others you find, double-check that they tick off these best practices before buying a views package.
The 10 best sites to buy YouTube views
Want to kickstart your account growth by buying YouTube views? Here are the 10 best sites to get you started.
Useviral has a strong reputation when it comes to YouTube services. They have a core focus on quality, which really matters when it comes to the success of your YouTube Profile.
They offer YouTube Subscribers, views, and even comments. With Useviral you can, quickly and easily get started they are often recommended as the best place to buy youtube comments, views, and subscribers.
All their packages include:
- High-Quality Services
- High Retention
- Refill Guarantee
- Dedicated Support Included
We highly recommend using Useviral for your YouTube promotion
First on the list is Stormviews, our top pick for buying YouTube views.
Stormviews has a strong reputation for delivering real and genuine YouTube views, so you won’t get stuck with bot views that put your account at risk. You can also buy YouTube likes and followers, too.
Some other positive things about Stormviews is that they have numerous customer testimonials, 24/7 customer support, and you won’t need to compromise your account by handing over a password. Unlike the other services on this list they focus exclusively on YouTube – which talks to the quality of its services.
Viralyft offers more than just YouTube views. They’ve got a range of social media promotion services including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Spotify, and more.
One thing I like about Viralyft is its live chat – you can get in touch with their team in real-time and answer any questions you have before making a purchase. They also have secure payments, fast delivery, and don’t require your password.
Next on the list is Getviral. Much like Viralyft, Getviral provides a range of social media promotion services to help boost your profiles.
Its starting price is a little higher than the first two services on the list, but it’s still affordable. They also have 24/7 support, via email and live chat, and don’t require your password. However, I couldn’t find any notes on whether or not the views would be from real users or not.
Famoid focuses its services on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. They’ve worked with over 200,000 customers to deliver millions of views and likes.
As well as a 24/7 support team, Famoid takes payments via SafeCharge and PayPal, something that most other services don’t offer. It also exclusively engages with real accounts to increase your YouTube views.
Viewsexpert can help you grow your social presence by utilizing a vast network of users across YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, Spotify and more. All you need to do is select your service, pick a package, checkout, and watch your YouTube views rise.
They have a variety of real customer testimonials, 24/7 support, and guarantee refills if your views drop off.
Fastlikes offers social media growth services for several different networks – including YouTube. They have eight YouTube views packages, all with fast delivery, guaranteed refills, 24/7 customer support, and secure payments.
Its prices are comparable to other services on this list and provide refunds under some circumstances.
Up next is FollowersUp, another YouTube growth service with affordable packages. FollowersUp has the biggest range of social networks for its services, with niche platforms such as Telegram, Vimeo, Likee, and Snapchat all supported.
I couldn’t find any customer testimonials on its website, but it’s been around since 2016 and has 24/7 customer support. So if you’re unsure, have a chat to the team and ask some questions.
Social Packages offers guaranteed refills, fast delivery, 24/7 support, and accepts all the big credit cards. As well as YouTube views, subscribers, likes and comments, you can also use their network for other social media platforms.
Its YouTube views packages are some of the cheapest on the market starting at just $3.50 for 500 views.
10. Media Mister
Last on the list of sites for buying YouTube views is Media Mister. Media Mister is one of the longest standing social media growth services, with packages for likes and followers across all the major social platforms.
When it comes to YouTube views, a great thing about Media Mister is you can choose how the views are purchased – via its network, Google Ads, YouTube Premieres, Video Discovery Ads, Live Stream, or targeted by country. The country targeting is one of my favourite features.
How much does it cost to purchase views for YouTube?
The price for YouTube views varies depending on the service you choose and the number of views you’re looking for. With Stormviews, for example, packages start at just $3.99 for 500 views all the way up to $1,499.99 for 250,000 views, with numerous packages in between.
I’d recommend starting with a smaller package until you’re familiar with the service and working your way up from there. Also, it will look more organic and not raise any alarms with YouTube if you take things slowly.
How do you get 1000 views on YouTube for free?
Buying YouTube views can accelerate the growth of your channel, but you also need to follow organic best practices too. Views are worthless if people aren’t compelled to subscribe and watch again next time you post a video!
Here are some tips you can follow to get more YouTube views without just paying for them:
- Target a niche. Due to the enormous number of creators trying to make a splash on YouTube, it’s super crowded. If you try to compete for attention in generic categories it will be extremely hard to gain traction. By targeting a smaller niche, you can get noticed more quickly.
- Create entertaining or informative content. It may sound simple, but you need to create interesting content! Viewers on YouTube want to be entertained or informed about a topic, don’t create boring content and expect to grow interest in your brand.
- Follow best practice video search optimization. YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world and also features in Google search results. To feature in searches, be sure to optimize your videos for keywords, use relevant tags, and create keyword optimized “chapters” in the video progress bar.
- Use cards and end screens. You can add cards and end screens to your videos after they are published to direct viewers to other videos, branded pages, or encourage them to subscribe to your channel. They’re essential for increasing views organically.
- Design custom thumbnails. YouTube automatically generates a thumbnail for your video, but you can upload a custom image. This allows you to optimize the thumbnail with text, relevant graphics, and on-brand colors. Custom thumbnails get higher click-throughs. Nick Nimmin’s channel below shows what custom thumbnails look like:
- Create playlists. YouTube playlists allow you to group videos based on a series or category. They’re great for encouraging people to watch more of your videos if they like what they see.
As you can see, there are several things you can do to generate YouTube views organically. Use these tactics in collaboration with buying views for the best results.
There you have it, a guide to buying YouTube views.
Views are the lifeblood of your YouTube channel and by using a promotion service like one of the ten listed above, you can fast-track your way to YouTube stardom.
It doesn’t break the bank to buy YouTube views and get the ball rolling. Start with a small package, see how it goes, and work your way up from there.
Be sure to follow best practices for getting organic views on your videos too, by creating entertaining content, optimizing your videos for search and engagement, and creating playlists.
Ready to become YouTube famous? Check out our top recommendation – Stormviews – to get started today.
The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing for Business