Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers. Make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday.
Are you looking to hire? You can submit your listing here for free. Please note that we do not include listings without a salary range.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and marketing
Senior Program Manager, SEO, Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Seattle)
- Salary: $71,000 to $131,000 (annual)
- Developing processes and mechanisms for efficiency and improved communication and collaboration within the team as well as with partnering teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate on highly visible cross-functional SEO initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, from gathering requirements, design and development, to testing, launch, and support.
Global Head of SEO, Glassdoor (Remote or San Francisco, Cleveland, Chicago, London, Dublin)
- Salary: $127,000 to $190,000 (annual)
- Lead all aspects of globally-distributed, experienced, in-house SEO team, including three direct reports. This is a player-coach role, and as the team lead you will have individual responsibility for the most strategically important SEO projects.
- Partner with a product/engineering team that is specifically dedicated to SEO infrastructure and enablement.
Product Manager, SEO, REI (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $147,500 (annual)
- Articulates the product vision and clearly translates the vision into clear requirements for the roadmap.
- Responsible for a component or set of components within the platform with a well-understood customer base. Expected to deliver impactful data and services.
PPC Director, Upgrow (Remote, U.S. hours)
- Salary: Starting at $110,000 (annual)
- Establish how Upgrow delivers PPC, create playbooks and process documentation, determine the tools and roles we require, and essentially own all things PPC.
- Work with your team to create an effective PPC strategy for each client and offer client support when needed.
Senior Manager, SEO, dentsu Media (Detroit)
- Salary: $68,000 to $106,000 annually
- Be your clients’ day-to-day SEO subject matter expert leading the accounts and proactively advocating for the progress of their programs with limited daily assistance from your SEO leadership.
- Communicate clear requirements for our analysts’ research, analysis, and insights to ensure we are reporting our performance within the appropriate context of each client’s objectives.
SEO Manager, Merkle (Pittsburgh, Penn.)
- Salary: $68,000 to $106,000
- Work directly with your clients in planning and implementing search engine optimization strategies that drive and results to clients.
- Communicate with your clients on status, timeline, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
Sr SEO Manager, deeproots partners (Remote, U.S. hours)
- Salary: $75,000 to $96,000 (annual)
- Staying constantly up-to-date on new onsite strategies for local SEO (with an emphasis on Google My Business) and national campaigns and working with the COO to create SOPs to implement within the agency.
- Ensuring that we reach our partners’ KPIs in the desired timeline by managing existing and new strategies with the SEO team (Chief SEO Strategist and SEO Analyst).
Regional Technical SEO Manager, Hello Health Group (Remote)
- Salary: Up to $2,000 (month)
- Carry out in-depth audits for our sites and make recommendations based on issues discovered.
- Make continuous SEO improvements to platforms, ensuring our sites are market-leading when it comes to SEO.
Digital Marketing Paid Internship (PPC and SEO), Cardinal Digital Marketing (Atlanta / Hybrid)
- Salary: $15 (hourly), 35 hours per week
- Must be local to Atlanta and a senior graduating by December 2022
- Learn from either the Paid Search or SEO team
Open jobs in SEO, PPC and marketing
Digital Marketing Platform Manager, Harvard Business School (Boston / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Act as project manager for SEO and related website updates.
- Create new websites and pages using CMS templates and modules.
PPC Specialist, Vital Design (Portsmouth, N.H. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $50,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Build highly targeted PPC campaigns (from scratch) across multiple channels.
- Manage multiple clients’ expectations, strategies, budgets, and conversions.
Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC & SEO), Adena Health System (Chillicothe, Ohio / Hybrid)
- Salary: $44,137 to $73,569 (annual)
- Under the director of the Director, takes leadership and accountability of SEO strategy and execution that may include audits, social integration, linking programs, content development, profile management, conversion optimization, analytics and report generations
- Manages the PPC strategy and execution throughout all phases including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting to meet business objectives
Senior PPC Manager, Upgrow (U.S. / remote)
- Salary: $85,000
- Developing a PPC strategy and executing ongoing optimization across paid media channels, primarily Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic display
- Creating reporting and building analytics insights that are actionable
PPC Specialist, Saltwater (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Ongoing management of paid search and paid social campaigns across paid media clients.
- Work with the Director of Paid Media to identify appropriate goals, KPIs, target segments, and creative requirements for successful PPC campaigns.
PPC Specialist, Jarvis Cole (U.S. / remote)
- Salary: $120,000 to $140,000 (annual)
- Manage $100k in ad spends, split between Google and social
- Plan, create and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels
Channel Strategist SEO/SEM Manager, Green Dot Agency (Remote / multiple locations)
- Salary: $86,000 to $159,000 (Remote or Multiple Locations)
- Lead programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve SEO and content strategy program including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
SEO Specialist, Blennd (Denver, Colo., Hybrid / Remote)
- Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Develop a strong understanding of branding requirements for clients as it relates to SEO initiatives.
- Perform technical site health audits to provide insights, itemize issues, and implement fixes.
SEO Marketer, Anglepoint (U.S. / remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
Sr. Paid Search Strategist, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $74,000–$97,000
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for 5–10 paid advertising clients. Be responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client PPC strategies in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Build highly effective Shopping, Search, Display, and Remarketing campaigns for eCommerce clients.
Paid Ads Team Manager, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $80,000 to $118,000
- Lead strategic planning sessions and team meetings
- Review deliverables and provide feedback to other team members
Technical SEO Analyst, Dictionary.com (Hybrid or Remote)
- Salary: $55,000
- Perform site crawls using tools such as Screaming Frog
- Identify and analyze technical SEO issues and work with product & engineering to find solutions
Junior SEO Specialist, Kinsta (Remote)
- Salary: $20,000 to $45,000
- Support the development of optimization strategies to increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Carry out on-page optimization for new and existing content, following SEO best practices and Google webmaster guidelines
SEO Strategist, Avalanche Creative (Remote)
- $45,000 – $60,000
- A/B testing, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword and competitor research
SEO Analyst, UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN, Remote considered)
- Salary: $66,000 to $118,300 (annual)
- Leverage tools like Semrush and Google Search Console to compile organic search performance data to inform content recommendations
- Partner with segment stakeholders to fully understand their products, services, customers, and unique business objectives
SEO Strategist, Inflow (Remote)
- Salary: $67,000 to $86,000
- Serve a small set of accounts as the lead SEO Strategist/Client Advocate
- Collaborate with Sr. SEO Strategists to assist with execution of SEO deliverables
Director of SEO and Content, Seamless.ai (Remote, U.S.)
- Salary: $140,000+
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and content marketing.
- Optimize existing web content to maximize search engine visibility.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst (Senior and Expert), Bruce Clay (Remote)
- Salary: $5,000 to $10,000 (monthly)
- Technical deep-dive deliverables with extraordinary mentoring and client communication skills required.
- Increase keyword rankings and search engine traffic and ultimately conversions for client websites within exceptionally competitive search engine results pages.
Senior SEO Specialist, California Closets (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Technical SEO and strategy
- Monitor the site’s traffic and performance to provide and execute improvement ideas
SEO Manager, CharterUP (Remote/Atlanta)
- Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Collaborate on outreach strategies and link building
- Analyze existing sites for content and on-page optimization opportunities
Sr Analyst, SEO, Home Depot (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Perform continuous site auditing, and recommend scalable on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with current technical principles and homedepot.com systems
Senior SEO + Digital Strategy Analyst, Momentic (Remote or Milwaukee)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Developing, executing, and reporting on comprehensive SEO strategies.
- Identifying key SEO opportunities, tracking website traffic and KPIs, and analyzing competitor strategies.
SEO Testing Consultant, Search Pilot (Seattle, hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $90,000
- Managing the customer relationship, including onboarding of new customers and keeping them updated on test planning and results
- Coming up with SEO and CRO test hypotheses and working with customers to prioritize them
SEO Manager, IMM – Ideas Made Measurable (Boulder, Colo. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $60,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Develop all SEO strategies including: content recommendations, content briefs, tagging deliverables, business performance reporting, client presentations.
- Conducts content gap analysis, develop content strategies, and generates content briefs
Senior SEO Specialist ~ Pure Visibility (Remote or Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Salary: $58,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Work with the SEO director to perform in-depth visibility audits for new clients and compile the results along with prioritized recommendations.
- Work with the SEO director to analyze and create action plans around common technical SEO components (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang)
Senior Paid Search Manager, Kingpin Communications (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Assist the Global Head of Paid Search in the day-to-day management of accounts.
- Manage the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimizing, and analyzing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
Digital Marketing Specialist, New American Funding (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Integral role in planning and execution of performance campaigns spanning across digital channels
- Collaborate with design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy
New on Search Engine Land